Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fox News Coverage

Good morning!

I normally try not to post unless I have an article that I feel can really help new or expecting mothers, but I'm getting the sense that there is too much time between my posts to keep everyone engaged. With that being said, I'm committing to posting more often, but I will keep it short, sweet, and valuable.

Today, I wanted to share a news article that was recently done on our store. I was actually on TV on Monday night! It was short, but it was insightful to see how I look to everyone else. Pretty scary stuff when you think about it! Here is the article link; we will try and get a video posted asap:

http://www.fox4kc.com/business/wdaf-small-business-launch-22309,0,2806737.story

About Me

My photo
Lees Summit, MO, United States
I'm a wife and mother of one and a small business owner (Champagne Baby). We focus on helping first-time parents by being honest and practical with our topics and our products.