Thursday, April 15, 2010

Interesting products...

For a long time now, I've been meaning to do this. I am lucky enough to receive some retailer magazine (because of the business). Which means that I often see brand new products, recalls, what's hot, etc... Well, I decided to share my discoveries.

My first product is "The Mommy Hook":


I've seen the hook for the first time when I had a booth at one of the "Just Between Friends Sale". And for that event, the hook was coming very handy. It's a big hook that you attach to your stroller (or shopping cart) and then you can hook shopping bags into it. I talked to the person that had it, and she said it was amazing! So for all the shoppers out there that needs an extra hand, that might be your answer. They retail for $8, and here the link if you are interested: The Mommy Hook.

About Me

My photo
Lees Summit, MO, United States
I'm a wife and mother of one and a small business owner (Champagne Baby). We focus on helping first-time parents by being honest and practical with our topics and our products.