Thursday, September 23, 2010

Someone Stole My Pea Puree

If you are a fan of Top Chef and watched the reunion last night, then you get the title. If not, then just know that its not my puree, it's Ed's from Top Chef.

I cant believe that Tom C. (judge) Couldn't see that Alex (Ed's competitor) was guilty of stealing Ed's pea puree! Not to mention the fact that Alex wins the challenge with his mysteriously good pea puree.

It was sooo funny to see Alex then turn around and ask for a "hooker and an 8 ball" in the next clip. This guy is the poster child for background checks!

Too Funny!

Sorry Ed!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

About Me

My photo
Lees Summit, MO, United States
I'm a wife and mother of one and a small business owner (Champagne Baby). We focus on helping first-time parents by being honest and practical with our topics and our products.