Monday, October 13, 2008

Week 1: Loosing weight after a pregnancy.

OK! A week has past! And I was not perfect, but I was better than I ever was this year. I worked out 5 days on a goal of 6. Sunday is the "free day". You're supposed to rest; no work out and you eat what you want. Well, let's say that I had two "free day" this week. OK! Not to give myself any excuses, but the baby & I were sick starting on Friday. We had to cancel both events we had planned this week-end:-(

Anyway, even though I wasn't feeling the best this morning, I went ahead and run anyway! With all these years of experience behind me, now I know that Monday set the week up! It's all mental, I know, but if I don't do good on Monday, I'm destined to failed the week, somehow...

This past week was really hard. Trying to stay away from my old routine was the hard part. I've been raised with a desert at the end of each meal. So my little "sugar free" cookie came really handy. My goal this week is to stay away from these cookies.

My work outs were awesome. My body was sore for half the week. Even though I had a hard time walking, and pick up the baby because it was hurting, it felt good! It's was good pain;-)

So overall, it's a good start! I just need to get over this "cold" or whatever it is, and I'll be in good shape, or on my way to be... See you next week!

About Me

My photo
Lees Summit, MO, United States
I'm a wife and mother of one and a small business owner (Champagne Baby). We focus on helping first-time parents by being honest and practical with our topics and our products.