Monday, December 14, 2009

I hate Mondays!!!


I got up late, the house is a mess, AND I have a bad hair day!!!

I don't know if you are like me, but I feel like Monday set the week up! If I get up late on Monday, my history shows that I will get up late almost every day that week. I NEED to break that cycle.

There is only 10 days before Christmas. I already feel fatter that I ever been, and I know that going in toward the Holiday, it won't get better! My husband and I have been trying for so long to "get back on track" and we keep failing. Yesterday, after our normal small group "feast", we decided, again, that this week was the week! We don't have anything major in our calendar, that we know of, so we have NO excuses! We need to eat good and exercise, it's not that complicated! We've done it before, we can do it again. I just need to get that "Monday blues" out of my head, because I know that it's just in my head. I just need to flip that switch, in my brain, that makes me do all the right things. The problem is... I just need to find that switch! It's bared somewhere, I don't remember where! I just know it's there, somewhere!

So think about me this week, as I struggle finding my switch. I just need to be in that state of mind. I know that it makes me feel good when I eat right and I exercise. I know it, you know it! So, I'm up for it! This week, I will prove myself wrong! Monday will NOT set up my week! I will break this stupid cycle, I can do this, and I will!

Wish me good luck!

About Me

My photo
Lees Summit, MO, United States
I'm a wife and mother of one and a small business owner (Champagne Baby). We focus on helping first-time parents by being honest and practical with our topics and our products.