Friday, January 15, 2010

Don't tease me Bro!

"Don't tease me Bro!" were the words out of my mouth this morning when my husband told me: "It looks like you're loosing weight!" I have no idea if I am or not... yet! I guess I'll see when I'll weight myself and take my measurements tomorrow.

See, we started a 12 weeks program of Body for Life last week. And for the first time in a very long time, I think this time is for real. What's different than all the other times? We have work-out partners! Some good friends of ours have mentioned before that they would like to start a healthy habit; eat good and exercise. That has been a goal of ours (my husband & I) for a very long time, but we always seamed to lose the dedication at one point. Well, with all those trying out, we accumulate a lot of knowledge. And our friends have a brand new motivation that is helping us seeing this new adventure a lot differently.

After a few meeting and a lot discussions, we all agreed that it was time! We are going to start 2010 with a resolution that we are going to keep! We made ourselves a schedule; guys together and girls together, with the "Body for Life" challenge. We are not done with our second week yet, but I already feel different. Not just about my weight, but also about my mentality about the whole thing. Come to found out that working out with a partner (beside my husband) has a huge impact for me. My biggest problem always been to get up in the morning. Not anymore! I know that she will knock on my door at 5:30am... THAT gets me out of bed. Their is so many reasons why THIS time will be different. Almost all of them are link to the fact that we have work-out partners. So for those of you out there that need some motivations and changes, think about getting a partner! It seams to work-out for me!

I guess we'll see! 10 more weeks!

About Me

My photo
Lees Summit, MO, United States
I'm a wife and mother of one and a small business owner (Champagne Baby). We focus on helping first-time parents by being honest and practical with our topics and our products.