Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!


I have to admit that, when it comes to the "organic world", I'm thinking meanly about food. So, we are trying to eat organic as much as we can afford without breaking the bank. We even started our own garden to help with that. But I never really think about all the products that we are using at home...

The only thing that I did is that I bought an organic laundry detergent for the baby when she was born. And a couple of months ago we were out of ours (grown ups), well, if it's good for her, it's good for me, and why buy two different detergents??? So that is my extent on organic products; pretty sad :-(

Well this morning I read a blog that I want to share with you: http://www.mommygoggles.com/nsf-international-earth-day-tips/#comments. I was amazed about all the simple stuff I can do with products I already have in the house; like water, vinegar, lemon juice ans baking soda. Who knew? Not me obviously! But I will definitely try to do my part and try those tricks from that blog. Maybe you shoudl too!

Happy Earth Day!

About Me

My photo
Lees Summit, MO, United States
I'm a wife and mother of one and a small business owner (Champagne Baby). We focus on helping first-time parents by being honest and practical with our topics and our products.