Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stickers or band-aid?


Stickers... that is how my daughter calls the bandages. Well, the other day, I was reading thru my magazines, and I came accross the "Ouchies". I really though that my daughter was right when I saw them.

This company, Ouchies, offers kids an arry of adhesive bandages that allow them to show their style and personality. They started with the dad looking for a cool alternative to the boring beige bandages that boring adults use. ;-) They are very affordable ($5/20) and they fit with any kind of personality ;-)

Here is the website if you want to go check it out!: http://www.ouchiesonline.com/

About Me

My photo
Lees Summit, MO, United States
I'm a wife and mother of one and a small business owner (Champagne Baby). We focus on helping first-time parents by being honest and practical with our topics and our products.