Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mel Gibson

Wow! Who could have guessed that my post about "The Movie Signs with Mel Gibson", could have gotten me emails from people upset with Mel! I hadn't even heard about the crazy Mel Gibson rant when I posted it. I sure have now! If you haven't heard it, check it out here:



Oh and here's a more complete story if you are interested:



Just thought I'd share. I think this proves that Mel is a great actor, because I sure never would have thought he would act that way; allegedly.

P.S. If you think this will affect his career, I wouldn't bet on it. Since he has all his own money to finance, produce, etc. He'll probably do just fine for the lead in his next film!

About Me

My photo
Lees Summit, MO, United States
I'm a wife and mother of one and a small business owner (Champagne Baby). We focus on helping first-time parents by being honest and practical with our topics and our products.