Wednesday, July 7, 2010

There is no such thing as a "false positive"!

OK! Now that the word got out, might as well make it public! I peed on a stick and the 2 barres, or the + came up! (that is because I did 2 tests :-) I'm pregnant! The reason why I did 2 tests was because my DH didn't believe me! Well, guess what? There is no such thing as a false positive!!! So daddy! We're having another baby!

I'm sure that by now, you just can't wait to ask me the next question: "when are you due?" The answer is: "I don't know!" We're having our first appointment tomorrow morning, finally! I feel like I've been waiting for that appointment for 2 months. I cannot imagine how anxious I will be when we'll be able to find out the sex. And yes, we want to know! And no, we don't care if it's a boy or a girl! Never know, it might be one of each :-(

Seriously, I had that though last week. Hear me out! I'm trying to count how far along I am and I'm looking at my belly and it doesn't add up! I'm huge already! I bought a Bella band, which I wore for a week before a got frustrated with it, to finally have to go and get myself some maternity clothes. OH! And one more thing that you might not know; my husband's mom is a twin! Isn't every two generations or something? What if I'm pregnant with twins???

OK, I need to calm down! I will know tomorrow, and I'll let know either we're going to be a family of 4 or 5! Until then, I'll try to stay calm and not throw up everywhere... OK, not that bad! I just feel bad sometime... mostly when I need to eat something!

Future new mommy , again :-)

About Me

My photo
Lees Summit, MO, United States
I'm a wife and mother of one and a small business owner (Champagne Baby). We focus on helping first-time parents by being honest and practical with our topics and our products.